Tips to purchase designer handbags at discounted rates
Are you into the classic shopper’s dilemma whether to buy multiple cheaper items or one branded item? It is quite an understandable one as it is a fight between quantity and quality. Although this is a typical scenario, it does not have to be so because there are ways in which you can buy your coveted designer handbags on sale. Here are a few tips on how to go about buying a branded bag at a cheap rate and without getting cheated.
- Serial number – Premium designer handbags are all hand-made and have a serial number printed on their tags. Although every brand may not use serial numbers, some of them use artisan signatures, date of manufacture or even micro-chipping. So, if you want to buy cheap handbags and see a “so-called” designer handbag up for sale, do your research before buying it.
- Check color availability – It is very common to find handbags in black color, but high-end brands manufacture limited edition bags with unique color tones to separate themselves from the rest. So visit the official site of the brand and inquire whether the color of the bag you are about to purchase actually exists. Also match the bag you are about to buy with the actual date of manufacture of that line of handbags. This will only serve as a double check and your attempt to buy cheap handbags won’t go in vain.
- Ask for more pictures – If you are looking to buy cheap handbags and come across a high-end designer bag for a heavily discounted price, do not get blown away by just looking at the pictures. Ask the seller to take more pictures from different angles and close-ups so that you can get a good look at the product and also ask for a picture with the serial number. Ask for more specific photos such as the back of the lock or both sides of the bag with buckles undone. These kinds of pictures cannot be found with a Google image search. If the seller provides such images, then this is a pretty sure sign of the bag being original.
- Attention to detail – Go a step further and compare the old photos posted with the newer photos. See to it that the color matches and the finish and logo of the bag in all pictures are the same. Also, see if the stitching is straight and do all the edges match up. Zoom into every picture and see if any glue residue can be seen on the logo or anywhere else on the bag. Greater details such as the color of lining, texture, fabric, and print must match the original. If you can, visit a high-end store that sells this product and get a good look at all details of the original, and then match with pictures, before you buy cheap handbags from a sale.
- Take your time – Just like nothing comes for free, all good things don’t come for a cheap price. This does not mean that all bags out there are fake. It just means that you need to have the patience for the right thing to come your way. In the meantime, keep doing your research along the way and keep checking reviews of the most popular sellers on these online stores. Over a period, it will give you a good idea of whether the seller is to be trusted even if you are to buy cheap handbags since you are spending your hard-earned money and the value of it does not decrease, even if it is a sale.
- Fashion women