Make your work easier with the best cleaning supplies
Festivities are right around the corner, and you still have a lot of cleaning work that is pending. Now, this would give you a reason to frown, unless you are someone who enjoys wiping the dust off. Cleaning products are the ultimate solution to the wearying tasks of house cleaning. The best cleaning supplies will significantly reduce the time involved in these activities, and save you a great deal of effort. You will be able to utilize extra time with your family and friends. Here are some of the best cleaning supplies that can be used for easing out your work:
- Sprayway glass cleaner – Made of foam, this product will effortlessly remove all glass stains and make it shine like never before. The thicker texture of foam sticks to grime better as opposed to liquids that tend to drip. It is available on Amazon for $9.
- Windex outdoor cleaner – As the name suggests, Windex is an all-in-one cleaner for wiping windows. No matter how dirty they are, it takes no time in making them look blemish-free. You can scrub a large number of windows using the detachable pads. It is available online for $17.
- Bon Ami cleaner – This is the best powder-form cleaning product for removing tough marks found on sinks and bathrooms. Moreover, its powdered texture has proved to get rid of stubborn chemical stains. It comes at a very reasonable price of $1 online.
- Clorox cleaner – The Clorox clean-up serves the dual purpose of cleaning and bleaching. It works as a disinfectant and helps in keeping mold and other antigens away. A pair of this cleaner is available for $14 online.
- Dyson V6 cleaner – On the pricier side, the V6 vacuum cleaner from Dyson is one of the best cleaning supplies for almost every surface from hard floors to carpets. It can be best utilized by dog owners to get rid of animal dander. The $600 cost is worth the efficiency it provides.
- Goo gone – Don’t frown if your kids have ruined the walls of your house with their creativity. Goo gone is the best home cleaning product you could ever get. It wipes off all sorts of weird, unwanted material that sticks to the wall. It costs $6 on Amazon.
- Bounty – A box of bounty cleaner comprises of moist paper towels that have been designed to contain detergent which when applied, can clean almost everything. Pay $19 to obtain a pack of six on Amazon.
- Lemon scented pledge – Along with its cleaning duties, this product also spreads a refreshing fragrance in the house. It works as a temporary room freshener while also working equally well on plastic and leather materials.
- Squeak ‘n’ Clean – Made for tougher coffee stains; this cleaner is kitchen owners’ favorite. Clean your coffee pot using this to get rid of those troublesome brown patches. You can buy it online in a pack of 12 for $40.
- Rubber gloves – Sur La gloves made from rubber, are tough on dirt but soft on your skin. They have an internal layering of cotton for enhanced comfort with grooves on the fingers for extra grip. The brand offers the products for $7 online.
If you are a cleanliness freak, a combination of the above mentioned best cleaning supplies can be used for scrubbing and washing the entire house. These products will make your house look spick and span without much effort. Moreover, you don’t even have to spend a fortune for the same.
- Home & Garden